Monday, 9 June 2014

Hillary Clinton says in memoir she formed ‘unexpected partnership’ with Obama

http://www.washingtonpost.com/

Hillary Clinton says in memoir she formed ‘unexpected partnership’ with Obama

Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton writes in her soon to be released memoir that she formed an "unexpected partnership and friendship" with President Obama.Reflecting on her tenure as the nation's chief diplomat, Clinton writes, "These years were also a personal journey for me, both literally (I ended up visiting 112 countries and traveling nearly one million miles) and figuratively, from the painful end of the 2008 campaign to an unexpected partnership and friendship with my former rival Barack Obama. I’ve served our country in one way or another for decades. Yet during my years as Secretary of State, I learned even more about our exceptional strengths and what it will take for us to compete and thrive at home and abroad."Read full article >>
http://us.top99news.com/2014/05/27/hillary-clinton-says-in-memoir-she-formed-unexpected-partnership-with-obama/

No comments:

Post a Comment